Selecting qualified asset management partners is one thing. Selecting qualified asset management partners in responsible investing is another thing entirely. Join us September 29 and October 1
to find out what makes NEI the ideal choice to be your premier RI partner.
On the agenda:
- Learn how 35 years of RI experience leads to cutting-edge investment solutions and a globally recognized stewardship program
- Discover how our investment team sources, evaluates, selects, and monitors our roster of 17 sub-advisors
- Hear the investment strategies, RI perspectives, and latest market outlooks from Impax Asset Management, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, and Wellington Management
- Learn how 3 advisors are incorporating RI into their practice to meet client demand, build loyalty, and grow business (panel discussion)
- Get tools and resources to meet your RI practice management needs, including a fund manager due diligence primer and a guide to having effective RI conversations with clients
We're also bringing you an insightful and inspiring keynote presentation you’re not going to want to miss. Amelia Rose Earhart—named after the famous pilot—will share her perspective on crafting an effective flightplan, navigating challenging conditions, and moving past failure with confidence. CE credits are pending approval. We look forward to your participation.
Please use Google Chrome to access the webcast.